Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Trigger Happy

I'm triggering tonight! Yeah!! Also one more follicle popped up on the u/s today so I'm up to 5! More Yeah!!

Actually, I am terrified! Don't get me wrong I'm happy to move on to the next phase, but I was just getting comfortable with my sub-Q shots and now onto the IM shots. In addition, there is the fertilization process to worry about. Will enough eggs fertilize? Will any fertilize? Will I make it to ET?

Dr. M today was cheery and hopeful. She's my favorite RE at the clinic. She always strikes just the right tone. Not too touchy-feely and not too clinical. In addition, she always looks gorgeous and super confident. How does she manage that?

Thank you ladies for leaving me comments. I really appreciate them. Well, onto another workday (if I can manage to concentrate on anything for more than 5 minutes).

1 comment:

Pepper said...

Good luck with the trigger! I just gave myself a trigger shot for the first time last Friday and was surprised at how easy it turned out to be. You'll do great.

And congrats on the extra follie!