Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blogging is hard!

I had been reading other people's blogs long before I started mine. I was living vicariously (and anonymously) through so many different people, sharing in their hopes and dreams, triumphs and defeats. I didn't even leave comments on any of these blogs, letting them know that I'm lurking maybe even stalking them. I enjoyed being hidden in the shadows not having to announce myself.

That all changed when I came across the IF blogs. I wanted to reach out and let people know I'm there. I even started one of my own to keep from imploding from all that has remained unsaid. However, I have found that blogging is much harder than I thought. I read other people's blogs and I feel inspired, sad, devastated, hopeful, ... , I feel. When it comes to putting down my own feelings, emotions, thoughts I am less than capable. But still I go on with my rambling and subject the community to my words!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I did the same thing last year when I knew I was going to have to go through IVF, I just lurked about and discovered there were a lot of women out there going through the same thing. It was so refreshing to be part of community. I hope your 2ww has been manageable, only a few more days to go. Dare I ask if you will consult the evil pee sticks?

2roads said...

I feel the same. I'll unveil myself to let you know I read your blog, and do so because we are the same age and, finally, after over a year at the the clinic, we are starting our IVF cycle. Doing suppression now. 3 weeks until retrieval. It gives me strength to know I'm not alone. Keep blogging and know I'm pulling for you.