Friday, May 9, 2008

I've been tagged

The lovely pepper has tagged me for a meme! How lovely! So here it goes:

Four things I did ten years ago (1998 )
1
. Met the love of my life (even though I didn't know it at the time)
2. Had my first (and only) root canal
3. Bought my first new car
4. Got bright red highlights in my pitch black hair

Four things I did five years ago (2003)
1. Bought my first house
2. Got my first Great Dane puppy
3. Discovered the joy of cooking/baking
4. Got my first Tivo box (TV has never been the same!)

Four things I did yesterday
1. Went to my Dr's appointment for IVF monitoring (blood & ultrasound)
2. Drank a gallon of gatorade
3. Interviewed an over-enthusiastic new college grad for an engineering position
4. Watched Monday's episode of Dancing with the Starts on my Tivo

Four shows I love to watch
1. House
2. Lost
3. 4400
4. Rescue me

Four things I love to do
1. Travel
2. Knit & crochet
3. Watch Sci-fi Movies & TV
4. Eat out

Now the fun part! 2Roads, Lisa, Jess, you're it! You have been tagged!

2 comments:

Pepper said...

These memes are so cool because you get to learn more about other bloggers and also see how much you have in common, such as: root canal (ugh!); love to cook and bake; and love to crochet. Oh and House has to be one of the best shows on television.

Have you ever considered posting a pic of your Great Dane(s)? I'd love to see them, even if it's just the puppy pics.

Keep us posted on the cycle and have a wonderful weekend!

Pepper said...

I'm officially stalking your blog for an update ...