Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm back

I have been away from blogging for almost a month! Series of events have kept me from writing. I had to travel for work and found out how uncomfortable it is to fly to the opposite coast in a crowded airplane while pregnant. Luckily, I had an aisle seat and could make my mandatory bathroom trip about every 30 minutes, but it was very tiring. Also, even though the time difference was only 3 hours, it seemed to make me very tired.

Well all that is behind me. I'm back at home, 27 weeks pregnant. I can hardly believe it! I still have done little to prepare for the baby. It's like I'm in denial. When does the nesting instinct kick in? Isn't it about time? I haven't bought a single baby related item and the nursery, well it's still a guest room, with all the guest room furniture still in it. I did finally put together a baby registry after being pestered about it by my friends and family. So at least that's something.

Maybe this weekend I'll be inspired to do more.

1 comment:

Shinejil said...

Glad you're back, and that all is well, and sorry about the crappy airplane experience.

I think I'll be able to finally turn to baby-related purchases some time around week 36 or so. :) So you're not alone in your reluctance to start going baby-stuff crazy.