Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh Baby!

I thought pregnancy was about having a baby not turning into one. But I find that more and more my body (and me by extension) is acting like a baby. Here are a few examples:
  • I cannot sleep through the night and wake up multiple times.
  • I need to eat every 3-4 hours.
  • I need to be burped after every feeding
  • I get cranky when bored or overstimulated
  • People who haven't seen me for a couple of weeks comment on how "they can't believe how much bigger I've gotten"
  • Oh and let me not forget, I insist on being the center of the universe in my household and everything must revolve around me and my schedule!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol :D

Mirabel's Parents said...

sounds about right!

Pepper said...

Hi Joonie. I sent you an email, but I'm not sure if it reached you? I'd like to take you up on your offer if it's still open? Thx.

Sounds like your symptoms are as they should be. :-)