- I cannot sleep through the night and wake up multiple times.
- I need to eat every 3-4 hours.
- I need to be burped after every feeding
- I get cranky when bored or overstimulated
- People who haven't seen me for a couple of weeks comment on how "they can't believe how much bigger I've gotten"
- Oh and let me not forget, I insist on being the center of the universe in my household and everything must revolve around me and my schedule!
Monday, January 19, 2009
I thought pregnancy was about having a baby not turning into one. But I find that more and more my body (and me by extension) is acting like a baby. Here are a few examples: