Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On Time Arrival

My AF arrived right on time yesterday. I went in for my baseline appointment this morning. Everything checks out. I start on the Del Estrogen shots tonight. Yippie! How I have missed the needles (NOT!). The FET protocol seems very simple. I only go in one more time (8/25) for a lining check and the transfer is scheduled for 8/29, the Friday before labor day weekend.

I'm kind of excited to be off the bench. I'm not sure how I feel about my chances of success for this cycle, but at least I am doing something.

4 comments:

Melbagirl said...

Sounds like this will be an excellent cycle for you :)

the Babychaser: said...

Yeah, waiting to start a cycle sucks. Glad you've been called up and are now in the game. Good luck!

2roads said...

Glad AF didn't have you waiting and now you are off and running. August 29th will be here before you know it! Good luck with this cycle. I hope it goes seamlessly for you. Everything is crossed, my friend!!

Unknown said...

Hi there, thanks for checking in, it was very sweet. I haven't written on my blog in a LONG time...just taking a little break from TTC blogs. Nothing to report here. But I am so happy you came and checked in!! I hope you are doing well too.