Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. For sure, I have lost most of my readership by now. But for those of you who haven't given up on me. I'm alive and so is my baby girl. She is 3.5 months now. She was born early at 35 weeks. I will do another post on the birth story.

My life has been so busy beyond belief and I've had so much going on, I haven't really had a chance to post anything. However, last night (or early this morning I should say) around 2:00 a.m. The baby was fussy and I got hysterical and started crying and couldn't stop. My husband had to take the baby away and give me a sedative for me to calm down. This morning while driving to work, I contemplated my break down and realized I so badly need an outlet. I need to talk to you ladies who have supported me so fully throughout my journey.

I will write more and bring you up to speed as to what's been going on with me later. I just wanted to let you know that I'm back and I intend to stay.

4 comments:

Peeveme said...

OK.. I'll be here to read and comment when you can post. Let;s see, newborn, preemie...back to work...yea, it's a lot.

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering how you were. Nice to see you back. Can't wait to hear all about your little girl.

Lisa said...

Joonie, so happy to see a post. I am laughing a little because I looked at my reader and saw your new post after publishing *my* most recent post, which features a video of a song called "I'm Still Here." The vibes of the blogger girls ARE connected.

Can't wait to see more updates about your little sweetie, but in the meantime, know that I'm sending hugs and support for you as you try to make sense of the chaos and exhaustion you must be feeling.

-Lisa from Infertile Ground

the Babychaser: said...

Still reading, Joonie. And it's amazing what the blogging outlet can do.

Your story reminds me that even though I'm giving heart and soul to have a baby, I'm still scared of surviving the process.

Hang in there. Rumor has it, it gets a lot easier.